The Alumni Schools Committee (ASC) interviews prospective Yale students in the Philadelphia area and submits reports to the Yale Admissions Office to become a part of the student’s application. Through the ASC, prospective students can contact Yale alumni to obtain additional information about the admissions process and the alumni’s experiences at Yale.
- October through November: ALUMNI NEEDED to interview Early Decision applicants.
- December 1: Interview Reports on Early Decision applicants are due.
- December through February: ALUMNI NEEDED to interview Regular Decision applicants.
- February 15: Interview Reports on Regular Decision applicants are due.
- Mid-March: Yale’s Admissions Office selects applicants for admission.
- April: Applicants are informed by Yale’s Admissions Office of acceptance or rejection. ASC contacts accepted applicants to encourage them to say “Yes” to Yale.
- May 1: Deadline for student acceptance.
- May 15: The ASC provides a summary of admissions results to the Council of the Yale Club.
If this is an area where you would like to volunteer, contact Deena or Tom Schneider.