1901 Vine Street, Room 405
EXPLORE SUCH QUESTIONS AS:
1) What should the government do about illegal immigrants currently in the country?
2) Should citizenship be given to anyone who is born in the US?
3) Should dual citizenship be allowed?
4) What should be the criteria for admitting legal immigrants?
5) Should there be racial, religious or geographic quotas or balance when admitting legal immigrants?
6) What should be the criteria for admitting refugees?
7) What citizenship requirement should apply for eligibility to be President?
THIS EVENT IS FREE, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED. TO RSVP CLICK HERE.