Past Event: Financial Life After Yale
Finanical Life after Yale: Or how to water your money tree
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6:30 – 8:30 pm
The Free Library of Philadelphia, 901 Vine Street, Conference Room # 405
Free, 2-hour seminar geared toward “Bulldogs of the Last Decade,” their significant others and friends to discuss money and how to manage it.
Find answers to these questions:
* What’s an effective way to budget?
* How much should I save and invest?
* Which financial rules of thumb can help me?
* How can I improve my credit score?
* What do taxes affect my saving/investing plans?
* How will ETFs, IRAs, HSAs, Roth 401ks or 529s fit in my plans?
To secure your spot:
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org AND
- Fill out a 2-minute survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PhilFLAY031015